Wednesday, July 4, 2007

For the Future

This entry is allowed to be about anything I want it to be. To commemorate the second to last day of the program I am going to create some lists.

Food I am going to eat when I get home:
  • Pretzel Chicken
  • Donuts
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Pizza Hut cheese pizza (Don't judge)
  • Chicken salad sandwiches
Food I am going to miss from Lyon:
  • Pizza and pasta from our favorite restuarant
  • Tuna sandwiches from Paul
  • Macarons from Paul
  • Pims
  • Naked pasta
  • Quiche and that crazy good tomato pizza/quiche thing
  • Salad with oil and vinegar
  • My after dinner nectarine/peach
People I am going to miss:
  • Chelsea, Laura, Kellie, and Tiffany (plus a few others)
People who I am not going to miss:
  • Those who like to boogey
  • Those who spent $1400 in three weeks
  • Those who say things like, "Sans importance"
Clothes I am coming home with:
  • Black skinny jeans
  • Tank top from Petit Bateau
  • Tank top from Galleries Lafeyette
  • Grey tank top sweater with metallic thread from Galleries Lafeyette
  • My absolutely beautiful gold shoes from Paris
What tomorrow signifies for me:
  • The end of my undergrad education!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.