skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
In a Land Far, Far Away
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Now I have something to tell my grandchildren
I seriously saw Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton today. On the streets of Paris. They are the scariest looking people alive. More will come later when the internet isn't so expensive.
1 comment:
Prettylittlemess
said...
And she will now be in your nightmares.
May 27, 2007 at 4:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(15)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(4)
Eat, Eat, Eat
Now I have something to tell my grandchildren
My suitcase is far from being packed
Studying Abroad
About Me
mckatie
I'm going on an adventure.
View my complete profile
What I should be doing
sleeping
finding a book to read
packing my suitcase
making a playlist for the iPod
1 comment:
And she will now be in your nightmares.
Post a Comment