I tried to look into some study programs that took place in the summer, but nothing grabbed my attention. My advisor gave me some suggestions like Senegal. I honestly can't even place Senegal on a map, so this option was out of the picture. Then, I remembered the Lyon Program. I thought about doing the Lyon Program a year ago, but I was sort of scared of how intense the program would be. I've been taking French since high school, but I'm still not the most confident French speaker. Anyways, I thought that this was my last shot to study abroad, so I applied to the program. Now, I am leaving for Paris in 12 days.
What are my goals for the program?
- Improve my French accent (seriously, it is terrible)
- Soak up the French culture
- Buy some pretty French clothes
- Have a ton of fun
- Figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life
2 comments:
McKatie,
I'm going to miss you muchly.
How am I going to have a ton of fun this summer while you are gone?
MCKATIE!!!
have so much fun. i am so jealous, i can't even put it in into words.
eeeekkkk!!!! PARIS!
Post a Comment